Coronavirus (COVID-19) - Information and Guidance
Property Viewings Resumed
Update: 21-01-2022 (Winter Viewings 2022)
Property viewings have now resumed
Any questions, please do contact us!
Property Viewings Suspended
Update: 15-12-2021 (Autumn Viewings 2021)
Due to the fast-rising cases of COVID-19 in student properties in the Canterbury area, we have regrettably on the 15-12-21, taken the decision to suspend all viewings for the time being.
This is to protect our tenants, those looking for accommodation and also our staff but we remain hopeful it won’t be for too long.
The good news is we are still actively able to help you reserve accommodation for the next academic year so please do contact us for details of any properties you are interested in. We can provide you with a range of photographs, floor plans and 360 videos and plenty of personal knowledge to help you make the right decision.
Any questions, please do ask!
Property Viewings Protocol
Updated: 22-10-2021 (Autumn Viewings 2021)
Property viewings during Coronavirus (COVID-19) are to be carried out under the following protocols.
This is to ensure the safety of current and prospective tenants, the Leydon Lettings team, as well as the wider Canterbury student/residential communities. We thank you for your understanding and co-operation.
Prospective Tenant Information
- Property viewings are by appointment only via Leydon Lettings - 01227 713913 or [email protected].
- Please do not request a viewing if you are not intentional about reserving the property.
- Only prospective tenants are to attend property viewings. No additional family or guests are to attend.
- Current tenants will be asked if they are happy for a property viewing to go ahead.
- Prior to your property viewing, a video tour, along with photographs and a floor plan will be emailed to you.
- If you have had symptoms of COVID-19 or have been in touch with anyone who has, you must let us know ASAP. We will ask you this again on the day of your property viewing when we confirm your appointment.
- Masks and/or face shields are to be worn by staff and those on property viewings when inside properties.
- Please minimise touching anything inside the property.
- We will be available to answer any questions or queries, before and after your property viewing, outside the property.
Current Tenant Information
- If you have had symptoms of COVID-19 or been in touch with anyone who has, right up to the day of any property viewings, you must let us know ASAP.
- Prior to the start of a property viewing, please open outside and internal doors to make it easier to move around and to reduce contact.
- Prospective tenants will be asked not to touch anything including door handles and will be required to wear masks and/or face shields.
- During property viewings, you are invited to wait outside if you want to.
- Property viewings will aim to be 15 minutes maximum.
If you have any queries, concerns, or any additional requirements or needs, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us. We would be more than happy to accommodate you, where possible.