This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website Got it!

Halls of Residence

  • Halls of residence as supplied by universities and educational establishments like language schools.
  • These institutions invariably enjoy exemption from Council Tax.
  • They also are outside the AST status and students have less legal rights compared to those resident via AST private landlords.
Published: 8 November 2013 Last Updated: 17 November 2021