This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website Got it!

Order for Possession or Possession Order

  • Provided by a County Court judge on application by the landlord / agent if satisfying the criteria having provided a valid notice to quit:
    • s. 8, or
    • 21a, or
    • 21b and
    • Note Form 6A is now used instead of 21a or 21b
    • copy of AST (or evidence) and
    • court fee (recoverable from tenants).
    • Landlords must sign a summons for possession - not the agent!

See also

Published: 11 November 2013 Last Updated: 5 December 2021